Green Bee Lawn Treatment Service
Houston’s lawns need the right balance of year-round care to withstand both snow and extreme heat. Trust the professionals at Green Bee for a hearty, healthy lawn.
Members of our lawn treatment service enjoy:
Round 1: Late Winter Lawn Care: Mid February to March
In the latest stages of winter, the top priority for lawn care is to help it recover from the damage it has sustained through winter, as well as begin pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control. February to early March is typically the best time to begin serious weed and crabgrass control — before these weeds develop and fully mature.
What comes with round 1 lawn treatment:
- Slow-release fertilizer to help promote growth.
- Early application of pre-and post-emergent weed control early will help combat winter weeds.
Round 2: Early Spring Lawn Care: April to mid May
In the earliest stages of spring, the focus is promoting a healthier, natural green lawn while preventing broadleaf weeds from sprouting.
During the second round of lawn treatment, you get:
- Slow-release fertilizer to help promote growth and evenly release it into your lawn, strengthening its root system.
- Early weed control helps keep your lawn free of weeds to make a stronger recovery from winter dormancy.
- An insecticide is also included to prevent the bugs
Round 3: Late Spring Lawn Care: Mid May to late June
Late spring is a crucial time for lawn care because it involves taking preventative action against weeds and damaging insects to ensure a healthy lawn in the summer months.
During round 3 of our lawn treatment service, you will get:
- A slow-release lawn fertilization application will maintain uniform growth and color for your healthy lawn.
- Insecticide protects against surface damaging insects such as chinch bugs.
- Spring lawn aeration can also be completed at this time.
Round 4: Early Summer Lawn Care: Late June to July
Strengthen your lawn against heat and drought with our slow-release fertilizer.
In round 4, Green Bee also continues to protect your lawn by giving you:
- Insecticide applications to protect against damaging insects.
- We keep your lawn hearty in the heat of the summer by including Broadleaf weed control.
- Slow-release fertilizer to keep the lawn strong against the Texas heat.
Round 5: Mid Summer Lawn Care: August to early Sept
Combat summer heat stress, lawn disease, and fungi such as brown patches. These fertilizers work by activating existing nutrients in the soil and help the soil retain moisture to prevent topsoil erosion and heat stress. Organic summer blends release nutrients slowly for consistent growth.
Our round 5 of lawn treatment includes:
- Lawn fertilizer liquid application is applied that supplies nutrients for plant development, color, and protection against the dry, hot weather of the summer months.
- Fungicide and weed control are included in this round of lawn treatment service to keep lawn disease in control and weeds away.
Round 6: Late Summer Lawn Care: Early Sept to mid Oct
Green Bee’s late fall care helps your lawn adjust to cooler, drier air, as well as prepare for the winter months ahead.
In our round 6 lawn treatment, you will get:
- Specially formulated fertilizer and winter pre-emergent weed control to protect your lawn from winter weeds such as poa annua grass and maintain winter root stabilization.
- Fall aeration can also be completed at this time to help prepare your lawn for next spring and summer, as well as removing thatch from the lawn’s surface.
Round 7: Early Fall Lawn Care: Mid Oct to late November
Maintain a healthier, greener lawn and protect against fungi!
In round 7 of our lawn care program, you will get:
- A second round of a specially-formulated liquid application for lawn fertilization.
- Weed control application to prevent and protect
Round 8: Early Winter Lawn Care: Late November to mid December
In round 8 of our lawn care program, we help your lawn prepare for the cold months of winter. We continue to fight against winter weeds.
- Fertilizer that contains higher concentrations of potassium, which helps lawns cope with extreme temperatures and optimizes their use of nitrogen. This fertilizer also prevents your grass blades from drying out and cracking during winter.
- Our early winter lawn treatment service promotes the growth of green sturdy stems and deep roots which are more resistant to cold temperatures.
- Preventive weed control for winter weeds, which helps ensure a full and quick recovery the following spring.